We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Reception team and to help us build out a growing support team within the firm. You will have the opportunity to use your expertise from previous roles to help develop the processes and procedures required to help the team run effectively. We require someone who is happy to be hands-on, and provide a comprehensive support service while maintaining confidentiality and a confident and professional approach.
In this role you will be our front of house working closely alongside our Executive Assistant function. Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Greeting visitors.
- Managing couriers.
- Scheduling meetings/training events.
- Ad-hoc administrative support.
- Manage the switchboard.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, you should:
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be able to display initiative with a proactive approach.
- Remain flexible, focused and adaptable under pressure
- Have a collaborative work ethic.
- Have proven experience either as a Receptionist or as part of a Front of House team.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines, with the closest station Goodge Street within seconds of the office. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. We use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and we develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally across multiple asset classes. We offer a dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating environment where good ideas are prized and rewarded.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the opportunity to drive the success of a new function and team.
- You will enjoy an informal environment with a relaxed informal dress code.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Market-leading compensation and benefits, plus annual discretionary bonus.
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!