HR Data Analyst
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Data is at the heart of our business and we see the ability to use the information available to the business to drive management decisions as a core driver of competitive advantage for the firm. We operate a world class business information platform using Tableau, Alteryx and other tools to create a set of dynamic and highly available reports used across the firm from individual teams to senior management. The purpose of this role will be to extract, analyse and deliver HR Data to the business. Your responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Developing data transformation and analysis workflows using SQL and Alteryx
- Creating and maintaining a suite of automated Tableau dashboards and reports
- Working closely with HR and Recruitment to help use data to create the best possible working environment for our employees and managers
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Data Analysts with strong data visualisation and analytical skills, good exposure to Tableau (or a similar visualisation tool) and SQL querying knowledge.
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Hold a degree in a technical field from a top tier institution
- Have prior experience working with HR or Recruitment data
- Have experience using Excel and Alteryx
- Have a good understanding of data and statistical concepts
- Be highly proficient at creating end-to-end reporting solutions, including ETL process design and build, data cleansing and error checking, analysis and report design
- High level understanding of GDPR and techniques to anonymise and aggregate data based on the use case
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines