G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
Data is at the heart of our business and we see the ability to use the information available to the business to drive management decisions as a core driver of competitive advantage for the firm. We operate a world class business information platform using Tableau, Alteryx and other tools to create a set of dynamic and highly available reports used across the firm from individual teams to senior management. Your responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Building rapport with senior management to deliver insights that will help to drive growth.
- Developing a suite of reports and data validation processes.
- Advising the business on best practices and, how to get the most from data.
- Mapping and developing data for analysis.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested to meet with experienced Data Analysts, ideally with good exposure to Tableau and SQL. To be strong candidate for the role you should also;
- Be highly proficient at creating end-to-end reporting frameworks, including ETL process design and build, data cleansing and validation alerting, analysis and report design.
- Have experience using Alteryx and Alteryx Gallery.
- Be advanced in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Hold a degree from a top tier institution.
- Experience working with Hadoop, Spark or Splunk would be an advantage.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines, with the closest station being Goodge Street within seconds of the office. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
Here at G Research we are passionate about looking after our employees and giving back for all of their hard work. Therefore, in this role you will;
- Be in a relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Excellent advancement opportunities.
- Be offered a great work/life balance with a fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.